Sunday, August 7, 2011

My deathwish

occasionally I'll have these kind of thoughts but I've not come to a point where I felt all is lost and theres nothing left to go on. Anyway I felt that suicide is a selfish and cowardly way to end your life. It would be better if I sacrifice my life to save others, that will be cool and they may even remember me for life lol. However these kind of situation may not happen and even if it did I m not sure if I have the courage to sacrifice myself to save someone. One thing is for sure I would not want to be the receiving end , I would feel terrible if someone were to die for me.


I doubt my death would have much impact to those around me. It would be nice if I could save or protect others even at the expense of my life. Perhaps I watch too many movies where the hero sacrifice his life to save others, but that is probably the best way to end your life. Besides I've always felt like a loser and if I could die as a hero I think its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment