Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Drunk in Geylang

This incident happened last year and its also my first time getting drunk, my colleages and
I had been drinking at the club for hours.Then one of them suggested going to GL to eat frog legs, but little did I know that he had something else in store for me instead......


Its our company D & D that night and my colleague(lets call him Ben) want me to go with him together with another 2 colleagues to drink at Clark Quay. I obliged since hes a good friend and I dun want to disappoint him, and its also been a long time since I go clubbing. I was never the chiongster to go to these type of places as the music is too loud and I dun like crowded places. Besides I dun know how to dance but the best reason is I dun like to drink, beer just taste bitter and I dunno why others like it so much. Anyway we took a cab down after the D & D ended, Ben used to be bartender so he knows the place well and he had a lot of drinking kakis. Hence Ben took us to Shanghai Dolly since his kakis are there but its too crowded so we went to Rebel instead. Nothing much happened there but Ben made me drink a lot of shots that were peddled by a young girl and he even persuaded her to kiss me :P

After we had a couple of drinks we went back to Shanghai Dolly to meet up with Ben's kakis, after some brief intros we drank with his kakis while watching the performance on stage. By this time I was feeling drunk from the shots I took from the girl and a couple at the D & D. I was in a daze but still quite conscious of everything around me, the experience was kinda surreal and I was numb to the loud music.Soon, I felt that I cant drink anymore or I will puke so I just stood there holding the glass of wine while swaying slightly.


I had no idea how long passed before we leave the club,then one of my colleague parted with us so left the three of us.We decided to go GL to eat frog legs for supper but ended up in the red light district instead. I realised it was Ben's plan to make me lose my virginity after getting me drunk but I really dun have the intention of doing it. Luckily most the house brothels dun take drunkard as I walk unsteadily and with an obviously drunk face.


Before long we came upon another brothel(seems more like a shop house) and I could hear Ben talking to a pimp inside, it seems the pimp would take me from their conversation. We were just standing at the doorway and its dark inside as theres no lighting from the house. I was just pressing against the edge of the doorway refusing to go in, while the other colleague was trying to push me in. I told them I m still sober and I would not do it, Ben retorted that he should have make me even more drunk. The other colleague persuaded me saying I dun have to do the act and just go for the experience.At that point in my half drunken state I have no mood for any sexual desire and I m also afraid something might go wrong and I lose my virginity.Therefore I gave them an excuse which is genuine and valid, with that they let me off and we went for our supper/breakfast.


Dun ask me wat was that excuse,all I can say its a private matter

No comments:

Post a Comment